LOGO DESIGN CONTEST
Amber Road is one of the largest cooperation of universities in CEE. Our aim is to create a Central European network of faculties of economics beyond country borders in order to provide our students and teachers intercultural knowledge and experience. Amber Road already includes 12 universities in 9 different countries*. The name derives from the ancient Roman trade route, which used to connect Italy with the Baltics and made the entire region flourish. We seek to revive the ancient Amber Road in form of a string of economic faculties reaching from Croatia to Lithuania. During their studies, our students have the opportunity to study at different universities abroad and acquire an internationally recognized diploma. Our long term goal is that our students become true Central-European citizens. We would also like to reflect these ideas in the public and create a unique and distinctive brand. This is where YOU come into play. If you
- are creative
- open minded
- can identify yourself with our ideas
You are very welcome to participate in our logo design contest!
- The logo should reflect our Central European identity, our cross border thinking and
our aims in creating a multinational learning environment.
- The logo should be suitable to run on a variety of media: business cards, letterheads,
envelopes, posters, flyers, e-newsletters, website etc…
- The image should have unique, harmonious colours, well transparent, clean, elegant,
simple design and it should be unique, distinctive, memorable and easily
- easy implementation
- modern and dynamic design
- 1 week photography course at WSG in Bydgoszcz in Poland. The course is organized in the framework of the Bydgoszcz Academy of Photography conducted by the largest Polish Museum of Photography WSG. Accommodation in guest rooms WSG (free of charge), half board (breakfast). This package is for 1 student. 1 camera – the class of Canon IXUS 132 (material prize), a solo exhibition of works in the Exhibition Centre of Academic Cultural Spaces at WSG in Bydgoszcz. This prize will be provided by University of Economy in Bydgoszcz, Poland.
- 4 day ticket for one of the largest open-air festivals in Hungary – the VOLT festival. Accommodation in the dormitory of the University of West Hungary. This prize will be provided by the University of West Hungary.
- Please send applications to: email@example.com.
and in physical form to the following address:
University of West Hungary
Faculty of Economics
H-9400 Sopron, Erzsébet St 9
- Deadline: 05.01.2015
The winner will be announced on Monday 02.02.2015
For further questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* members of the cooperation are:
International School of Law and Business, Lithuania
University of EconomBydgoszcz, Poland
Tomas Bata University in Zlín, Czech Republic
University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia
Slovak University of Agriculture in Nitra, Slovakia
Danube University, Austria
FH Burgenland, Austria
University of West Hungary, Hungary
University of Maribor, Slovenia
University of Zagreb, Croatia
Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Croatia
University of Novi Sad, Serbia